[Hibakusha] Takashi Tanemori - The World I Want to Live In

This week's inspiring video: [Hibakusha] Takashi Tanemori - The World I Want to Live In
Having trouble reading this mail? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe

KarmaTube.org
 

Video of the Week

Jun 21, 2018
[Hibakusha] Takashi Tanemori - The World I Want to Live In
 

[Hibakusha] Takashi Tanemori - The World I Want to Live In

 
"Even though I am now almost completely blind due to the late embers of the naked sky of Hiroshima, when I first saw with the 'vision of the heart,' I finally understood that I am at last, truly able to see. When I had an epiphany two decades ago, I was convinced that forgiveness is the first step toward peace...My life story demonstrates how a heart twisted by hatred and revenge can be transformed by forgiveness, evolving to a path of peaceful wisdom and the essential work of healing human hearts." In this sweet video, Takashi Tanemori shares his "vision" for the world after Hiroshima.

Watch Video Now Share: Email   Twitter   FaceBook
 
 

  Related KarmaTube Videos

Smile Big
Meditate
Live It Up
Serve All

Money and Life - Trailer

Infinite Vision

Seeing

Doing Time, Doing Vipassana



 
About KarmaTube:
 

KarmaTube is a collection of inspiring videos accompanied by simple actions every viewer can take. We invite you to get involved.

 

   

Other ServiceSpace Projects:

DailyGood  //   Conversations  //   iJourney  //   HelpOthers

MovedByLove  //  CF Sites  //  Karma Kitchen  //   More


Thank you for helping us spread the good. This newsletter now reaches 69,404 subscribers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words