Where Children Sleep

DailyGood.org

You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing? On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

DailyGood News That Inspires

June 12, 2022

a project of ServiceSpace

Where Children Sleep

To every child--I dream of a world where you can laugh, dance, sing, learn, live in peace and be happy.

- Malala Yousafzai -

Where Children Sleep

"When Fabrica (Benetton's creative research center) asked me to come up with an idea for engaging with children's rights, I found myself thinking about my bedroom: how significant it was during my childhood, and how it reflected what I had and who I was--my bedroom was my personal kingdom. It occurred to me that a way to address some of the complex situations and social issues affecting children would be to look at the bedrooms of children in all kinds of different circumstances." Photographer James Mollison shares more from his phenomenal book, "Where Children Sleep." { read more }

Be The Change

Learn more about James Mollison's work, and see more of his powerful portraits here. { more }


COMMENT | RATE      Email   Twitter   FaceBook

  Related Good News

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

The Keys to Aging Well

Seven Lessons Learned from Leaves

Live a Life Worth Living

Peace Is Every Step: Thich Nhat Hanh's 95 Year Earthwalk

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

The Phone Call

'New Day's Lyric': Amanda Gorman

Stolen Focus: Why You Can't Pay Attention

Mary Oliver: I Happened to Be Standing


DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 164,787 subscribers. There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.


Other ServiceSpace projects include:

KindSpring  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  Awakin  //  More







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words