Thich Nhat Hanh: Ten Love Letters to the Earth

You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing? On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

DailyGood News That Inspires

February 3, 2022

a project of ServiceSpace

Thich Nhat Hanh: Ten Love Letters to the Earth

We need to move beyond the idea of 'environment' and fall back in love with Mother Earth.

- Thich Nhat Hanh -

Thich Nhat Hanh: Ten Love Letters to the Earth

"Dear Mother Earth, I bow my head before you as I look deeply and recognize that you are present in me and that I'm a part of you. I was born from you and you are always present, offering me everything I need for my nourishment and growth. My mother, my father, and all my ancestors are also your children. We breathe your fresh air. We drink your clear water. We eat your nourishing food. Your herbs heal us when we're sick." In honor of the passing of beloved Buddhist teacher, Thich Nhat Hanh, Emergence Magazine shares his Ten Love Letters to the Earth. The following meditations invite us into a dynamic relationship with this planet we call home. { read more }

Be The Change

For an array of other reflections from Thich Nhat Hanh, check out this collection. { more }


COMMENT | RATE      Email   Twitter   FaceBook

  Related Good News

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

Translating Meaning Into Life: A Taoist Parable

The Keys to Aging Well

16 Teachings from COVID-19

Beyond Overwhelm into Refuge

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

The Gentle Art of Blessing

Krista Tippett on Hope

Advice from 100-Year-Olds

On the Road with Thomas Merton


DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 242,666 subscribers. There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.


Other ServiceSpace projects include:

KindSpring  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  Awakin  //  More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words