When Someone Threw Coffee at My Face

You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing? On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

DailyGood News That Inspires

February 17, 2018

a project of ServiceSpace

When Someone Threw Coffee at My Face

There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.

- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

When Someone Threw Coffee at My Face

"Tonight, I went to see a play by, and full with, women I consider fierce.
En route, a car cut me off. I turned my bright lights on him and I drove right behind him. At the next stop light, I pulled up beside him. He was angry, and seemed to shout profanities at me. I rolled down my window and said, "Really? You're mad at me when YOU cut me off?!" He retorted, "YES!" And then threw what I think was his coffee grande (with cream) in my face! It covered my face, my car and my steering wheel. Thankfully, it was cold. I didn't know what to do but I was angry and tired and not feeling 100%, so I followed behind him with my bright lights on." What happened next in this real-life story is rather astounding. { read more }

Be The Change

The next time someone offends or angers you, take a moment to try and remember there may be a side to their story that you can't see.


COMMENT | RATE      Email   Twitter   FaceBook

  Related Good News

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

The Benefits of Learning to Be Kind to Yourself

5 Things Science Says Will Make You Happier

10 Ways to Have A Better Conversation

What Would A Slow School Movement Look Like?

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

Three Things that Matter Most in Youth and Old Age

Slow Down to Get Ahead

Greater Good's Top 16 Books of 2016

Your Brain is Not a Computer


DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 244,928 subscribers. There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.


Other ServiceSpace projects include:

KindSpring  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  Awakin  //  More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words