Today I Rise

This week's inspiring video: Today I Rise
Having trouble reading this mail? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe

KarmaTube.org
 

Video of the Week

Apr 28, 2016
Today I Rise
 

Today I Rise

 
"The world is missing what I am ready to give: My Wisdom, My Sweetness, My Love and My hunger for Peace." This beautiful short video, dubbed a "love poem for your heart and soul," empowers all women to stand up for who they truly are. Let the emergence of the feminine in you blossom as you watch this film.

Watch Video Now Share: Email   Twitter   FaceBook
 
 

  Related KarmaTube Videos

Smile Big
Meditate
Live It Up
Serve All

The Koh Panyee Football Club

Kindness Boomerang

The Girl Who Silenced the World at the UN

Everybody Can Be Great, Martin Luther King, Jr.



 
About KarmaTube:
 

KarmaTube is a collection of inspiring videos accompanied by simple actions every viewer can take. We invite you to get involved.

 

   

Other ServiceSpace Projects:

DailyGood  //   Conversations  //   iJourney  //   HelpOthers

MovedByLove  //  CF Sites  //  Karma Kitchen  //   More


Thank you for helping us spread the good. This newsletter now reaches 67,738 subscribers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog