Consciousness as the Ground of Being

You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing? On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

DailyGood News That Inspires

January 17, 2022

a project of ServiceSpace

Consciousness as the Ground of Being

You ask what the absolute is. It is the essence of your soul before everything.

- The Upanishads -

Consciousness as the Ground of Being

"I woke in the night and suddenly, to put it very briefly, I experienced myself as love. It felt like an unbelievably strong and powerful love an energy which was both scintillating white and self-knowing -- and it was coming from me. This I found extraordinary, because I didn't know then that such love could emerge from me, or from anybody. And so I was stunned. Then this energy exploded, and I saw that everything is 'made' of that same love. I experienced myself as the world made of that energy observing myself, and that was mind-blowing, because I had always experienced myself as separate from the objects of my observations. But suddenly I was both the observer and the observed. It was a very short experience, but it changed my life. It gave me a taste that there is more to reality than what I knew." Federico Faggin is a physicist and entrepreneur dedicated to the study of consciousness. He also happens to be the inventor of the world's first microprocessor, the Intel 4004 chip-- the device at the heart of all our computer technology. In this remarkable interview he discusses his new theory-- which puts our interiority and 'the desire to know ourselves at the centre of reality.' { read more }

Be The Change

Learn more about the work of the Faggin Foundation here. { more }


COMMENT | RATE      Email   Twitter   FaceBook

  Related Good News

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus

Barbara Kingsolver on Knitting as Creation Story

This is Me at 68: Elders Reflect During Crisis

Two Words That Can Change a Life

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

A Pandemic Poem-Prayer

Live a Life Worth Living

Seven Lessons Learned from Leaves

Advice from 100-Year-Olds


DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 242,692 subscribers. There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.


Other ServiceSpace projects include:

KindSpring  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  Awakin  //  More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words