David Hoffman: A Positive View

You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing? On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

DailyGood News That Inspires

May 17, 2021

a project of ServiceSpace

David Hoffman: A Positive View

It seems to me that when I have a positive view towards anything, a positive result will more likely occur. Now being 79 years old and living a life that 99% of the time was spectacular, Ive proven my theory over and over again.

- David Hoffman -

David Hoffman: A Positive View

David Hoffman's career in filmmaking goes back over 58 years. "I picked up a camera in 1964 and found that from behind the camera, I could ask questions and find out things I didn't know about, or that scared me...By the time I was 25 I was getting opportunities to interview really big folks. And every chance I could come up with I focused on what "ordinary" people would say to me -- people I began to call ordinary --extraordinary. I found that everyone had at least one great story to tell...

{ read more }

Be The Change

When you can remember, as youre talking with someone, ask yourself, Is there something more this person would like to say? Hold that space in your listening and see where it leads.


COMMENT | RATE      Email   Twitter   FaceBook

  Related Good News

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

Barbara Kingsolver on Knitting as Creation Story

Why Singing in a Choir Makes You Happier

A Tribute to Mary Oliver

Bye Bye Plastic Bags

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

The Understory: Life Beneath the Forest Floor

One Love

16 Teachings from COVID-19

A Pandemic Poem-Prayer


DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 244,614 subscribers. There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.


Other ServiceSpace projects include:

KindSpring  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  Awakin  //  More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words