Jane Rosen: Stay Here. Tell My Story.

You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing? On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

DailyGood News That Inspires

February 18, 2020

a project of ServiceSpace

Jane Rosen: Stay Here. Tell My Story.

Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.

- Ursula K. Le Guin -

Jane Rosen: Stay Here. Tell My Story.

"When I arrived from New York and got planted on this horse ranch where I was renting a house, I was supposed to go back to New York, which is my home. I couldnt quite make up my mind what I wanted to do. Then one day I was walking and something called me. I looked up and there was a red-tailed hawk circling over my head. I heard a voice say, clear as day, 'Stay here. Tell my story.'" Artist Jane Rosen shares more in this remarkable interview. { read more }

Be The Change

Go out into nature. It doesn't have to be a wilderness. It could be your back yard, a city park, or even a deck with some plants in pots. The main thing is to stop. To quiet down. For fifteen minutes just wait and look and listen. No agenda. It will show you something.


COMMENT | RATE      Email   Twitter   FaceBook

  Related Good News

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

Are You Walking Through Life in an Underslept State?

Moshe Feldenkrais: Learn to Learn

Turning Rain, Ice and Trees into Ephemeral Works

Pushing Through: A Poem for Grieving Hearts

Smile Big
Love Freely
Meditate
Give Back

How to Be Yourself

The Moment I Knew Gratitude is the Answer to Every Question

How to Unhijack Your Mind from Your Phone

9 Scientists Share Their Favorite Happiness Practices


DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 247,566 subscribers. There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.


Other ServiceSpace projects include:

KindSpring  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  Awakin  //  More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistling in the Wind: Preserving a Language Without Words